Friday, February 15, 2008

Almost there


Well, folks, we're getting down to the home stretch. Since I haven't really blogged before now I am doing this as a test to make sure I know how to put up pictures when the baby comes.

On Valentine's day, we decided our date would be to go to Heather's Dr. appointment and then to the Olive Garden for lunch. Heather had been holding steady at 0 dilation and 50% effacement for the last two weeks, but this week she moved to a 1 and 75% effaced. This doesn't give much of a clue as to the time frame, but at least a little progress is being made.

2 comments:

kdance said...

Oh my goodness! That is the cutest belly ever! I'm so excited. Can't wait to see that baby.
Love, Karin

Morgan said...

Heather, You are all baby. Not an ouce of fat on you! Looking good. I love the baby he is so cute, and the name fits so well with McChicken, yea it's me Morgan! Love ya, Congrats!