Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Blessing Day

We blessed October on Easter Sunday. This was a little sooner than we would have normally done it (he was 4 weeks old) but my out-of-state siblings were in town for the baptism of my oldest nephew. The blessing went really well, and after church Heather's sister, Marci, agreed to do a mini photo shoot:


This outfit was a gift from Heather's family.
Marci chose it, and Lora went in on it, which made it extra special:

Oh, what a handsome lad. Look at that tiny bowtie:

This is a documented infant reflex called the "fencing pose." En guard!


The Taylor Family:






This bonnet came with the outfit and I wasn't really a fan.



Then Marci took this picture and I had to admit that it was darn cute.



And, one last shot with the bunny slippers, in honor of Easter.


12 comments:

Jenn said...

oh my gosh, he is so cute. I love the napping with the boppy he looks so adorable, I wish I could still be your neighbor and get to see hime all the time! we miss you guys so much!!

Mommydew said...

I love the bunny slippers. :)

ShaeMarie and Ryan said...

Heather,
This is ShaeMarie, I ran across your blog by accident...and I am so glad that I did! What a beautiful family you make. You should be so proud! Come visit my blog if you ever get bored, http://thetoponcefamily.blogspot.com

Becca said...

Wow, this is killing me! I feel like he's going to be so big before I ever get to meet him! That kid is so super cute! (And no offense, Shayne, but the fella looks so much like his mama!) He is positively adorable and it looks like you guys are enjoying having him around. Way to go.

TheDooleys4 said...

I love the bunny slippers.
Rachel

Teddy said...

What a sweet boy, and those cheeks are second only to my own sweet Toms:) I love seeing your cute pictures. Way to go Taylors.

Josie said...

Heather, long time no see or talk. This is Josie Hunger/Owens. I came across your blog on Morgan's blog. Hope you don't mind if I link yours to mine. I love keeping up on long time friends. Hope you're doing well.

Noel Family said...

He is so cute. He totally looks like Heather, but that first picture of him in his Blessing outfit, I saw a little bit of Shayne believe it or not.

TGriggs said...

Hello Taylors! I just saw Shayne today with the Eclipse fireside and it was so fun to catch up for a minute. Your little boy is darling!!! The boppy pictures and laundry basket pictures are great. It is great to see you guys and take care.
Tami(skidmore)Griggs AKA...fellow sunburst member

emalina49a said...

just found your blog...Steve told me you had one, but I just added you to our Google Reader! Check us out at
http://emalina49a.blogspot.com

We need to come see the little guy!

Melanie said...

Your family is darling! Congrats on the baby. I love his name. I am struggling with boy names myself and time is ticking! You look so happy. I hope you are all doing well.

Holmes said...

What a doll! He looks so cute. Thanks for sharing the pics. You are such a cute family!!