Tuesday, September 2, 2008

August

Apparently we caught October by surprise when we snapped this photo.
His pack-n-play has a bar that has little elephant heads hanging from it. It's a little creepy if you ask me, but he seems to enjoy it. They are velcroed on, so he reaches up until he can get a good hold and then...


...he rips off the severed, shrunken elephant head.


And that makes him happy.


Look at that cute little naked baby!


Kevin & Joni Huff (the same people that blessed all of our lives with Toby's awesome, powder blue suit) sent him this onesie when he was born.


We think he's the cutest baby in the whole ward.


If you've looked at our other posts, you'll know we're big fans of re-creating shots of October from when he was really little. Here's another example:

7 comments:

Mommydew said...

Oh man he has manageed to get even cuter! I can't tell you enough how happy we are for your little family and how much we miss you guys!

Tiffany West said...

He is seriously one the most photogenic kids I have ever seen! I love that you recreate shots of him, I will have to remember to do that for Noah!

Teddy said...

Shayne, October is looking bigger and your looking less sleep deprived:) He most definitly is the cutest kid in the whole ward, and in my opinion, the whole stake;)

Camille said...

I can't agree with your cutest baby in the "ward", but he is very very handsome!!! I love how big he is getting...so fun!!!

Stacy said...

Hey heather i found your blog through bryn melo I was so excited to see it, your little boy is so beautiful, I didn't know you had one yet, congratulations. Well I hope everything is going well.

Ty and Janene said...

Hey you cute family you! Your little guy is so handsome and it looks like he loves his daddy got to love that! Well just wanted to say hello I enjoyed looking at your blog and seeing how your doing!

Emily said...

Wow, you don't think your kids are growing that quickly until you see pics of them side by side, huh? I can't believe how big Tobi is getting, what a cute little guy!

Good luck with the play Shayne!