Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

For Thanksgiving, we went down to Vegas to visit family. We stayed at my brother Jason's house:

While we were there, a dark wizard attacked October and tried to kill him. He escaped unscathed, except for a scar on his forehead:


The event reminded us of another boy who had a similar experience:

The real story is that he scratched his forehead on the post of someone's earring. The same photoshop magic that allowed us to create October's very realistic Harry Potter costume also made it possible to remove the scar:

There is a park near my brother's house, and the Tobmeister was able to frolick with his cousins to his heart's content:




Abra-Cadabra!

I'll end with a couple of video clips. After church on Sunday, we spent some time frolicking in the grass:


Our son hates the feeling of grass on his neck and ears. Here's his reaction when we lay him down:



7 comments:

Mommydew said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommydew said...

Time has really flown by. I can't believe how big he is. You guys sound so happy. I'm glad you add the videos, not just because I get to see your adorable kid in action but because I get to hear your voices! We miss you tons!

Samantha said...

He is SO stinkin cute!!! Cuter and cuter every time I see him, I swear!!! :)

Camille said...

He is so adorable!!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Just think...Sept. he will be in the Nursery....As we have been looking through lists...they are going to have a big class at the end of this year....So many little ones...I love it!!!

Holmes said...

I love the picture of Toby peeking through the hole on the playground!

Paige said...

WooHoo! I just came across your blog. I always have to ask Chantel what is going on with you and now I can check your blog! Looks like things are going pretty good for you.

Kristin said...

I'm so impressed and jealous of your photoshopping skills. Love the grass thing. Evan (Karin's guy) does a similar thing with a stuffed animal he hates the feeling of. He throws it when you hand it to him and yells "ack" and rubs his hands off on his shirt. Haha, it was so funny! The first time he saw it he screamed and freaked out before he even touched it.