Sunday, April 5, 2009

Bath time

Tober LOVES to take baths. He'd stay in there all day if we let him.

Before we get to the video footage, I'd like to prove, once again, that he is his mother's son. We took the picture below to try and recreate a photo we found at Heather's grandma's house:

This is Heather with her sister Lora when she was approximately the same age. I don't care who you are--that's a striking resemblance right there!

Here are a couple of other random shots:
Tober's Uncle Jared and Aunt Chrissa think this last one makes him look like Elroy from the Jetsons. Not only do they look alike, but they are both geniuses!

And now for the good stuff. The first part of this video is what happens when he hears the bath running. The second part is what happens when we let him play with the soap:


None of these are these do justice to the actual experience, but hopefully they give you a glimpse at how much he loves bath time.

8 comments:

Jared said...

First, look at the picture of him holding the toothbrush.

Then look at Elroy, because we think they look alike...

Have a good family said...

Wow, dear toby, you're so cute, so small, so clever. I love you.

your Emily aunt

Julia said...

He is so adorably cute and your tub is so clean! :D

The Melo Family said...

wow yes I do see the resemblance!!
I just a few of your recent blogs cause I have been behind on reading and they just make me laugh! expecially the bath time one! Its sooo funny when he tries to get the soap!! hes just adorable!! Miss you guys!
-Bryn

Camille said...

He is so cute!!! I can't believe he just climbs right in. Quentin just barely started getting in by him self. Bath time is the greatest until they have to get out!!!

Teddy said...

What a cute kid! And he is the spittin' image of is Mum!

Kristin said...

Okay, I don't know if this is really immature of me or if you guys thought it was funny too, but the little censored block on Laura's picture made me laugh sooo hard. I thought everyone else would surely feel the same, but the commends have not mentioned, and so, I am ashamed. I love these videos- so cute when he gets excited, runs, plops in, and then plays the soap chasing game. But how could you not censor-block Topher in the videos? Your own son? j/k Hee hee hee...ok, I'm done now.

lindylou said...

My 3-year old laughed and laughed watching him in the bath videos. He's so cute!